Friday, April 12, 2013

Public Works, We Have a Problem!

Been riding around town more lately thanks to the April Fools Challenge. Happened to be crossing Lincoln Avenue on Washington and noticed how short the green light is if the pedestrian crossing button has not been pushed. So I took this video.


I remembered that Lynn Goldberg sent me a link to Calistoga's Public Works complaint submission form, so I filled one out and sent it in.
emailed to pworks@ci.calistoga.ca.us
Hopefully the Public Works team will get the signal recalibrated before somebody gets hurt. I will let you know. If you have ideas for safety issues that need attention, maybe you could send in a form too?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, taking initiative. We need more people like you! That light definitely is too short, way too short. I hope you are successful in getting this changed!

    ReplyDelete